Monday, August 20, 2012

sigh

So shocker- I punked out on Pad Thai last night.
We ended up being in MA far longer than planned- a 3hour show and then the furniture store and it was 630 already, so we ate out (bad savers! BAD)

Pretty geeked for meatball subs tonight- though as anyone who knows me is aware, I'm not really a fan of meatballs...

Here's my beef with meatballs (bahahahhaah beef!)
 they're generally dense dry balls of meat. Nothing about that sounds good to me. they're just like dead weight on a plate.

I'll get around this with the recipe I posted the other day which uses summer squash in and panko rather than breadcrumbs- that will give them not only texture, but moisture and lightness which they so desperately need.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment