Thursday, August 23, 2012

loco taco wednesday

SO those Chicken ranch tacos were legit.
I had to take a minute post-eating to pat myself on the back, because I ate two appropriately sized ones and then walked away.
Trust me this was a feat.

Easy as can be:
brown chicken
add pkg of taco mix and a LITTLE bit of water (like a tblspn)
cook chicken through
one BIG squirt of ranch

the end.

I also made a little salsa for myself that I'm pretty geeked about, it's fresh and spicy and SUPER easy.

Chop 2 tomatoes
tsp of garlic
couple of squeezes of lime juice
salt
onion powder
rooster sauce

done. spicy and delicious and no chunks of onion or jalapeno in your bites :)

For the morning used a bit of the chicken, and some egg whites to make breakfast wraps. delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment