Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I hate naming posts

Seriously I hate it.

Anyway.

2 things I'd like to discuss:

1. HotMess dinners
2. Halloween Party dish

1. I end up with at least one hotmess of a dinner every week. That's ok. People, myself included, are TERRIFIED of screwing up food. I figure that's part of learning!

This week, my mess was Sunday. You'd think breakfast for dinner would be idiot-proof. Not for this idiot!
I ended up with mushy AND burned hashbrowns (figure that one out!) AND the worst eggs ever created.
I found a post online about 'soft boiled eggs' which are in theory hard boiled eggs just not cooked totally, so you still get gooey yolk. it was so bad I can't even describe. So I won't. Suffice it to say it was not one of my finer culinary moments. 


2. I'm gonna make and bring these to a Halloween party this weekend: http://iowagirleats.com/2012/10/16/mini-blt-quinoa-cups/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+IowaGirlEats+%28Iowa+Girl+Eats%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

BALLS I hope peeps will eat them.

1 comment:

  1. I will eat all of those! I love me some quinoa bites!

    ReplyDelete